Live training: Booking is now open for 2nd October 2019 batch
If you can’t attend the course live you can opt for video recordings that will be made available immediately after registration and payment. Please register for further details.
Coding interviews are super stressful. The amount of preparation required to succeed is increasingly overwhelming. If you are already employed somewhere and looking for a change, it is extremely hard to find long stretches of time to prepare for interviews.
This course is delivered online keeping in mind the participants’ availability. Anyone with as little as 0 to as much as 20 years of experience, from anywhere in the world, can attend. You could have as little as 3 hours per week or 20 hours per week to spare.
In this course, you will learn how to crack coding interviews methodically. You will gain solid foundation required in Math, Data structures & Algorithms and the confidence to solve problems and implement solutions within stipulated time.
This course helps pursue development or automation opportunities in product based companies anywhere in the world. You can also apply the learning while working as a freelancer or launching your own thing.
Data structures & Algorithms are the foundation of computer science regardless of which language you code them in and where you go.
- Geometric progression
- Arithmetic progression
- Number systems
- (anything required in the context of coding interviews)
- Data structures:
- Linked List (Singly/Doubly)
- Hash Table
- Balanced BST
- B Tree/B+Tree
- Map (Hash Table vs BST)
- Set (Hash Table vs BST)
- Heap (Min Heap/Max Heap/Priority Queue)
- Trie (Prefix/Radix/Suffix)
- Applications, Complexities, Pros & Cons, Container classes of all above
- Asymptotic Notations (Big Oh, Omega, Theta)
- Time & Space Complexities: Constant/Logarithmic/Linear/Polynomial/Exponential/Factorial
- Traversals (Depth First/Breadth First)
- Recursion (Top Down/Bottom Up/Hybrid)
- Divide & Conquer
- Dynamic Programming
- Bit Manipulations
- Greedy Approach
- Strategies: Mentioned here.
- Coding: Ensure test cases, elegance, correctness, efficiency and best coding practices.
- Mock interviews: Ace interviews by getting used to solving problems and writing code within 25-45 minutes.
- Tips: Complete list is here.
To inquire further or undergo this training, please register.