Specifically, you will learn
- How to attach WinDbg to a running process.
- How to load symbols, do live debugging, set/clear breakpoints, etc.
- How to analyze a core dump using WinDbg.
- How to study threads, registers, heaps, stacks, locks, handles, etc.
- How to identify deadlocks, stack corruption, heap corruption, memory leaks, handle leaks, etc.
- How to use important tools from the Sysinternals Suite to reverse engineer or just debug Windows applications.
- Basic internals of Windows OS required to build and troubleshoot multi-threaded applications.
To inquire further or undergo this training, please register.